The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Headlight air intake

Andrew K

See this done on a few Supra’s and searched online and found images of other ways it’s been done, is there a step by step of how people have done this anywhere on here or online as I can’t find much info? Or anyone know who or where this can be done for you? Would love something done as neat as in the image below :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=231597&stc=1&d=1555230792

5FA0DADB-E6FE-42FE-BE51-A536B8DC69E3.jpg

Seen a few threads on US supra forums but never a full guide.

I'm going to make one that uses a bi-beam projector, so it passes MOT with that headlight in. I advise going down the same route, otherwise it's a swap out.

Bignum has one, I seem to remember Whifbitz sold them? Could be wrong.

I bought a scrap pair of headlights for just this purpose

Yeah see Bignum has one so was hoping he might see this post and give some info on doing it.

Not seen them on the Whifbitz site like I pictured above, only the complete air vent which does away with the complete headlight.

Be interested to see & hear how you get on if having a go at making one yourself?

Seen a few threads on US supra forums but never a full guide.

I'm going to make one that uses a bi-beam projector, so it passes MOT with that headlight in. I advise going down the same route, otherwise it's a swap out.

Nice idea you have so keen to see what you come up with, as for the changing over for MOT purposes I’m not to worried about that.

I have just bought a driver headlight to do just this...

Not sure how I'm going to go about it but I could post up what I do if that helps

Won't be rushing it though lol ..

Yes please post up how you get on as interested to see thanks.