The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Engine - 2JZGTE

sr38

as title - i'm still on the lookout for an engine, after arranging a deal and then seller backing out of the deal :-(

so specifically i want a 2JZGTE from a supra, NOT from an aristo - i simply don't want the hassle of an aristo engine and the modifications required to make it all work

so 2JZGTE vvti or non-vvti - i'm not overly fussed there's pro's and cons to both

cash is literally sat waiting and i have a pile of other parts waiting to be fitted as i was buying these whilst arranging the other one. so show me what you have?! I'll also consider part engines e.g missing turbo's and the like, though ideally want the core components including the loom and ECU - i can then decide on stock turbos, hybrid or big single...

let me know what you've got. Private message me and i'll give you my mobile number

cheers

Mark

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.