The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM Side Pod / Hockey sticks / sills (full kit)

_Shane_

Up for sale is a full oem exterior kit

Full 8 pieces (4 per side)

2 x front hockey sticks

2 x rear hockey sticks

2 x sills

2 x side pods (Right & Left)

All clips are present except for 1 or 2 on the side pod. These are available from toyota for about 2 quid each.

Can ship via courier, buyer pays shipping and cover paypal fees unless payment sent as a gift

These can be shipped this week :)

£500

****SOLD****

Goodluck buying these for 200 quid

Give Toyota a ring and pick them up from them, don't think you will have much change from 1500

- - - Updated - - -

Goodluck buying these for 200 quid

Give Toyota a ring and pick them up from them, don't think you will have much change from 1500

Don't need to ring Toyota UK, like I've said above you can buy everything brand new from amayama (from Toyota Japan/ UAE) for £570.

I might just do that and save them in case I need spares in future, dread to think what these will cost second hand in another years time if £450 -£500 is the going rate now.

Don't need to ring Toyota UK, like I've said above you can buy everything brand new from Amayama (from Toyota Japan/ UAE) for £570.

Have you ever ordered from Amayama to find parts listed as available are not actually available especially from their UAE warehouse? I won't use them any longer as the parts come with no useable warranty and they regularly disappoint with their claims of availability. Anyway, £600 + air freight, plus VAT and import duty sounds like a lot more than £500.

Have you ever ordered from Amayama to find parts listed as available are not actually available especially from their UAE warehouse? I won't use them any longer as the parts come with no useable warranty and they regularly disappoint with their claims of availability. Anyway, £600 + air freight, plus VAT and import duty sounds like a lot more than £500.

Use amayama all the time, got a load of parts waiting to clear customs as we speak. Only had a couple parts listed as available then not (funnily enough on this order) and this is from many orders over the years. Yes there is warranty risk bit all the parts I've had have been very well packaged and no damage on arrival.

The freight and taxes will add an amount but not masses, and still MUCH cheaper than Toyota UK if they are wanting near £1500 for the same parts.

As per Amayama website Price

Toyota 75850-19175 - MOULDING 6 days 75.77 0.38 (2.00) 1 75.77 0.38 (2.00)

Toyota 75860-19175 - MOULDING 6 days 75.77 0.38 (2.00) 1 75.77 0.38 (2.00)

Toyota 75065-19045 - COVER, PLASTIC 6 days 43.06 0.22 (0.50) 1 43.06 0.22 (0.50)

Toyota 75066-19045 - COVER, PLASTIC 1 day 43.06 0.22 (1.00) 1 43.06 0.22 (1.00)

Toyota 75601-19055 - COVER, PLASTIC 6 days 47.76 0.26 (0.50) 1 47.76 0.26 (0.50)

Toyota 75602-19055 - COVER, PLASTIC 6 days 47.76 0.26 (1.00) 1 47.76 0.26 (1.00)

Toyota 62907-14010-C0 - COVER, PLASTIC 6 days 218.11 0.89 (1.50) 1 218.11 0.89 (1.50)

Toyota 62908-14010-C0 - COVER, PLASTIC 6 days 218.11 0.86 (1.50) 1 218.11 0.86 (1.50)

Goods total: 769.40

First 6 items listed above are showing as oversized and saying shipping of these items is usually impossible due to size restrictions

Unable to get a quote for shipping so I said 130 for shipping and rounded the total (goods + shipping) up to 900

Duty 3.5% - 26.95

Duty + shipping + cost of items - 926.95

Vat 20% - 185.39

Total 1112

I had ordered stuff year ago from that site, only to get an email later to say the stuff is not in stock etc That site lists stock which sometimes is not actually available.

Odd, not sure why Amayama is giving you those prices, much higher than what they gave me. Checked again as yours are really high and they've actually come down from when I looked the other day. £480 for all items. Plus shipping and duty of course. (Expect shipping to be £30 per package)

Will see what they say about stock, the only ones that are potentially an issue are the sill panels from Japan. UAE stock looks healthy so less risk of them not having them.

i personally don't see what the big deal is - people can price their stuff however they want. It's theirs at the end of the day.

If i hadn't of bought mine i would of snapped these right up. Yes they're expensive for what they are but if you want them and not sure where to find others than it's a no brainer.

Recently these were being sold as soon as they were posted up - within minutes (just side pods at £250/lot) so for the whole set, and with most clips it isn't bad.

i personally don't see what the big deal is - people can price their stuff however they want. It's theirs at the end of the day.

Couldnt agree more with you mate but I guess some people just want to get their input noticed while pi$$ing all over someones for sale thread.

If someone wants these then I have them here, If someone wishes to buy from Toyota or another shop then by all means you go do that.

At the end of the day these are mine, I can sell them for whatever amount I wish. I am not forcing anyone to buy these from me

Might be something to do going forward, post on peoples for sale threads when I object to their asking price

If you have no interest in the item for sale then you should not be commenting on it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.