The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Suspension on ebay... any good for price?

Lucifer

i have eibach springs on my supe and i think they are superb, the KYB shocks are generally considered to be very good :)

if they are really in good condition then i would say go for em.

btw where in bristol are you? i live in bradley stoke :D

I live really close to you. Im just rebuilding the beast, then maybe we can hoock up and go for a spin...

Well I started bidding in ernest but then I started getting topped out by another private bidder.

Checked out the sellers old items (he's a private seller!) and lo and behold the private bidder on the shocks n springs turns up on the guys old auctions.

Just me being paraniod or is it the old bump bump going on :swear:

Well I started bidding in ernest but then I started getting topped out by another private bidder.

Checked out the sellers old items (he's a private seller!) and lo and behold the private bidder on the shocks n springs turns up on the guys old auctions.

Just me being paraniod or is it the old bump bump going on

Sounds like it. User IDs are very similar as well. Sounds like Garry has 2 eBay accounts. Shill bidding is against eBays rules and his accounts will be suspended if somebody complains and eBay think he's shilling.

By the way, how can you see his old auction listings if his feedback is Private? I can't find how you can do that.

Show his other items for sale then using the search box on the left of the screen tick the completed listings box and search again.

Hope he wins the auction himself, then he'll get charged for it!

Fly sod will prob withdraw it near the end if he's still winning it....ar*e