The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oem 9.5j x 17” alloys all round

blythmrk

Sounds perfectly plausible. Range of tyre can be 245-275 on that width, as the diameter is smaller I’d use the size calculator to get closest rolling radius but 40 front and 35 back probably (not 30s). Maybe 245/40 and 265/35 but I’m guessing here not done it or checked it.

I don't think the 17" rears fit on the front, something definitely caught when I tried this years ago, was surprised at the time.

You need to grind down the tab the caliper to make them fit.

Someone was running a set of rears at the front and a set of banded fronts at the rear think they were 11.5j so it can be done. Not sure what mods they had to make it work though.

Preferably it would be the rear wheel you use as it's a 9.5" wheel to an 11" wheel. You (only) need to add 1.5" and to maintain the +50mm offset with a 19mm spacer and longer wheel studs or a spacer that has it's own.

If you use a stock front wheel and widen it from 8" to 11" you obviously add 3". To maintain a +50mm offset you will need a 38mm spacer.

E2A

I think my working are correct but if I'm wrong please post up.

Edited by Frank Bullitt
E2A added. (see edit history)

From dim and distance memory (back when Rosie had her wide bodied purple car) it was something at the hub disk, perhaps the inside ridges they sometimes have?

There is a small bump on the front caliper that needs to be ground down which would take a min with a grinder. Apparently, Toyota put the bump there so people couldn't mix the wheels up and run the rear wheels on the front and the front wheels on the rear.

That is all I know.

Edited by Frank Bullitt
Grammar. (see edit history)