The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Double din unit - best choice

Bender

Im after putting something newer to my supra with android or android auto so i can use google maps etc. I want to spend up to £200 and found this 3 units anybody had this can and can say they good or not or can you recommend sonthing else with this price range

1. Kenwood DMX 7017DABS

2. Sony XAV AX100

3. Xtrons with android 8.1imageimageimage

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Ir you want it to sound good and work correctly and accurately, avoid Xtron, you gotta spend for decent quality audio
Thats what i thought. Most of the time i dont trust cheap chinesse electronic but there is a opinion Xtron is a bit better than rest of those brands.

I just bought a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB, this thread made me fancy one, this looked like the best one for the money. Got a bargain on eBay, there is a SPH-DA130DAB on there ending in a few hours currently at less then £200, pretty much the same unit I have bought with a different screen and only Apple Car Play, no android auto. Still looks really good. Have a look.

I just bought a Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB, this thread made me fancy one, this looked like the best one for the money. Got a bargain on eBay, there is a SPH-DA130DAB on there ending in a few hours currently at less then £200, pretty much the same unit I have bought with a different screen and only Apple Car Play, no android auto. Still looks really good. Have a look.

Thats the same model I just put in my car :thumbs: Works really well and you can use Apple Maps, Google Maps or Waze if you prefer.

I'm looking for something like this. Is it any good?
I install it today and have to say im very pleased with it. Looks better good screen resolution resposive screen lots of options android auto and also sounds better than my old unit