The mkiv Supra Owners Club

orange light

BRIAN.M

hi people new member to the club first post so be gentle

just got my supe two weeks ago dont know a great deal about about them except its a fantastic car. i have got a light on which looks like an orange engine next to an orange oil can. Could someone please tell me what this light means.

cheers brian.

Hi there. Think youre light is one of the oil warning lights but not sure mate. Glad to see another local on here. There arent too many of us. Get yourself down to Mascrat Manor, just off M6 at Warrington (Junction immediately before Thelwall) on the 2nd monday of every month. Bit of a Jap car meet each month. A few of us go and trying to get numbers up. Check out the calender section.

Give us a PM if you wanna meet up any other time. I work in Wigan and live in Preston so not a million miles away.

Welome, sorry i was no help with your problem but thought id say hi.

;)

Welcome Brian - do a search for error codes, warning light etc theres loads of info.

Last week I had the engine light on momentarily. Was code 42 speed sensor - it just disappeared and has not come back. You can check the ECU code yourself its really easy just use search button for error codes. You only need a paperclip.