The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help pricing up parts...

drift_bear

Needing some price valuations for parts, anyone able to help me?

* OEM 3 spoke steering wheel (prefacelift)

* OEM Amp

* OEM Cd player

* OEM turbo pipes

* OEM prefacelift spark plug cover

* Drivers side (RHD) rear 1/4 window

Can get pics later for anyone needing...

Don't hold me to it, but that steering wheel can sell for as little as $50 to $250 depending on condition. Thats what it list on Jap auctions for.

The AMP, not many are after unless you can prove its working. I have seen them sell for $80 or more at times.

The CD player, thats if its the DIN itself or the one under the seat like some old cars had. I have never seen it for sale unless its the stereo itself then it could sell for $300 approximately which some thought is insane but there are OEM nostalgic fans.

Turbo pipes I dono. Someone will offer $10 if you lucky. Some sell for high price.

The spark plug cover for 2jzgte sells for either $80 to $150 depends on colour and how bad it has faded and whether or not the silver writing or emblem is visible enough.

1/4 windows sell for $150 more or less. I paid $170 for mine. Some say brand new can be had for that price but I was quoted $280 for one at agents.

Hope this helps you a bit