The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New front brake setup.

bignum

Fitted these a little while ago but only tested properly last month @ Silverstone trackday.

They are AP 6 pot 5000 pro series caliper that run ex btcc disc and pad which I'm getting for a ridiculous low price.

Discs are 368x36 and pads are either raybestos race material or project mu.

This is a fully floating setup so disc runnout never causes a problem, also pedal feel is great.

Stopping power is phenomenal, by the end of the day I was leaving my braking seriously late upto even the fastest corner entries.

We had to get brackets and bells made for this kit so abit of outlay there but once I change discs and pads once I've broke even.imageimageimageimage

Edited by bignum (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
Pads i`m using currently are raybestos r45 compound, works right from cold, quiet, and not too dusty, coilover covers are off ebay, secure with velcro, great to keep those expensive coilovers clean!

Might gets some of those pads for my nitrons too mate, great idea.

Did you measure the nitrons to get the best lengthed fit?

Edited by Supra-love (see edit history)