The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Doug deMuro Reviews the MKIV Supra

Soop Dogg

He is rich, i do not think that it's a problem for him, it will just go back into his collection .

I don't think they are his, as per request in every vid he does he asks people to let him drive their cars, but he is very dry lunch .surprised no one has commented on the rear floor matts not being stock on the 100% stock car unless the areo ones are different to the hard top

I don't think they are his, as per request in every vid he does he asks people to let him drive their cars, but he is very dry lunch .surprised no one has commented on the rear floor matts not being stock on the 100% stock car unless the areo ones are different to the hard top

No i did not mean him, he said he had a loan of the car off an entrepreneur,

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
tHIS Guy was pissing me off after like 30 seconds

If you watch enough of his videos you get used to him. What I like is he picks up on stuff that no-one else really mentions, things that would delight or annoy if you actually owned one.

I was pleasantly surprised he was so positive about the Supra, got it about spot on I reckon.