The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD replica carbon fibre wing - pictures

SupraStar 3000

thanks for all the great pictures guys. Keep um coming!

I’m normally not a big fan of aftermarket wings but that TRD c/f is absolutely gorgeous. :woot:

I need one. Problem is funding it :(

Just a few simple questions:

How easy is it to install using the standard holes from the original wing?

Could I get the wing pre-painted and install myself without needing to do any other spraying/touch-up myself.

Miami GT can supply it prepainted ;) but I don't want to damage it installing myself.

And the cars not available to have it fitted by a bodyshop due to other work

Ed, the rear wing is extremely simple to install. Open boot pry the black plastic trim off and undo 4 bolts and lift off the stock wing. Pre assemble the TRD wing place on boot and screw in the 4 bolts. You may need someone to hold the wing whilst you bolt it on. Then reclip plastic trim back in place.

Akallis...... just had a look on the website, thats a good price that they are going for, how much did it cost you in total to get it shipped over from the US?

Whats the quality like??? :sly:

Nice looking car by the way :respekt:

it was actually shipped from Singapore , i got sponsored on it by them so im not sure how much shipping would be!! it was a direct fitment spoiler , all i needed to do was get the parts which were not kevlar sprayed to match the car

well, on the suject of body bits..... Yes I would like a TRD style CF spoiler (and a TRD CF hood) oh and the Rando bodykit as seen on http://www.takakaira.co.jp (see below) and the CF diffuser... and the wheels as on the blue car below (VOlk CE28N - but in bronze.. not gold UGH!) hmmm looks like I will need a second mortgage! nice to dream though eh? I think all that would look pretty cracking!

892_1.jpg

892_0.jpg

ntnsracing_1830_49601378.jpg