The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Help Urgent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jap Scene UK

Hi

Right got a huge problem.....

Supra booked in at owen developments tomoz to be remapped as its on a v pro.....

Now i drove the car for the first time properly as it been away and have just got back.... got to 180kph and bang restrictor cuts in SH*T.....

So car is limited to 112mph...and is being remapped at 12 tomoz...

Any thoughts...

Ie .where can i source a kit form...quickest way to do so...dont care costs...just need to get done...ALSO ..... any body know if owen will be able to help ??? or even better does any one have a mobile number for some one at owen????

ANY HELP APPRECIATED...

All the Best Matthew

BTw car is running t88... and is itro of 650 - 700bhp!

Gaz...ye just checking there site..just going to have fitting it!!!!!!! Nay body knwo how bad / how long it will take considering it will be mad panic and littel tools and im not best mechanic!

Dude..ye thats what i have heard....may owen can do sumet with the ecu to derestrict??

Not what i need after a long day!!!!!!!!!!

Again all advice appreciated

Cheers

Matt

Guest Terry S

so it's got an F-Con, which has complete control of the fuelling & timing.............

You can set speed limits in the V-Pro software ;)

Guest Terry S

Matt, it's not just you but others ;)

hope you get it sorted mate. BTW they dont need to map it at high speed, the mapping is load based.