The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Another one bites the dust

Icsea

I was in a accident last night with another vehicle, my supra is irreparable and now I have the issue of my insurers to deal with as its a write off.

They want my local garage to send photos and estimated valuation figures but I've been advised to ask toyota to value it themselves. The car is a 95 TT Jspec auto, 92k on the clock. The only changes I had were UK brakes, a mishimoto radiator and my alloys.

Has anyone got experience of valuators and salvaging any useable parts?

Screenshot_20181118-195855_Gallery.jpg

Edited by Icsea
Picture added (see edit history)

sorry to hear that, there is a stock car on eBay at £17k and a low miler at £24k. I would ask about the salvage value as the engines are rare now and loads of bits desirable, and the insurer may give you a low buy back value, which would offset a possible low settlement offer.