The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Link g4,syvecs,aem???

2jzjay

After just converting my uk TT auto to single.....

I'm now looking at which ECU to go for.

Would really love syvecs, but funds are not going to allow to do that for a while (unless used one comes up for decent money)

So was wondering what people's thoughts are on the Link G4? Or any other relatively budget ecus?

Also, based in Cornwall...so thinking prob go to whifbitz for mapping but also need to do some homework on this.

Thanks in advance....

Edited by 2jzjay (see edit history)

Thanks for the info. That's interesting Mike, I did notice that listings for the g4 link say not compatible with auto, but good to know there are ways around it. Would really love syvecs though.....hmmmm.

Need to get my mapper sorted first and go from there. Did see hks fcon come up in the sales thread with race logic. Did get me thinking...