The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Roll Roll Up the greatest Classic Car club event of the year

Ian Ian

Good Afternoon all Its that time of the year again Fri 9-10-11th November ( next weekend ) the Classic Car show at the NEC Birmingham and we again have a Stand in Hall 5 between the Sporting Bears arena and the Live stage..... Banner top right on here ;)

We have on show,

Paul Whiffins 1336bhp Time Attack Supra

Jakes shiney shiney Blue Twin turbo Supra

Darrens Dragonball VVTi Supra

Lee,s Gunmetal BMW gearboxed single turbo Supra

There is a lot of pictures and information on " Jackies" boards to read and look at the recent & passed events

And information on the soon to be released MKV Supra

We have a few members coming to help on the stand over the weekend and would like to see some more :D

If you have never been to the show, its the most Classic car club attended show in the World and a lot lot more it take most if not all of the day to walk around

So if you at a loose end come down/up and say Hi to us all it would be good to see you

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

I visited my mother at the weekend and she had a owners club card waiting for me.

Apparently one of you had been talking to her she was obviously unaware I have been a member on here for 12 years.

Someone gave her a rough valuation so she has cut me off from the will lol.

Sent me some Pics of what I assume was Jakes shiney shiney, looked amazing!

I visited my mother at the weekend and she had a owners club card waiting for me.

Apparently one of you had been talking to her she was obviously unaware I have been a member on here for 12 years.

Someone gave her a rough valuation so she has cut me off from the will lol.

Sent me some Pics of what I assume was Jakes shiney shiney, looked amazing!

If its the one that has been stud for 3 years on her driveway I remember talking to her :D

Cheers

-Ian-