The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What's it worth? NA5

Kendo11

I utterly hate these posts so apologies in advance!

What would you guys say the current value of my NA5 is?

Build thread in my signature but the main details are:

Na 5spd manual import.

Approximately 220k on the clock (mixture).

Thorough service history & folder of receipts.

19 Lenso wheels, new Toyos on the front. Rears aren't far off wanting replacing.

Recent tidy up & underseal (this year) although no rust was present.

Rare Speedwell low level spoiler.

Ridox front bumper & skirts (grams).

Custom LED rear lights.

LED sidelight rings.

Mines ECU.

Confetti seats.

Custom exhaust, double decat.

Port & polished intake, throttle body & y branch.

SS air intake (SS filter).

Magnecor leads.

New battery.

HID kit.

EL-Glo dials.

Made 232 this year on the dyno with a very healthy performance & torque curve.

Boxes of spare parts worth £££ - spare rear lights (for mot - leds don't have reflectors), spare aftermarket steering wheel, brand new interior dash chrome rings, loads and loads of other bits.

There's loads of stuff I've missed and this isn't a comprehensive write up just after a ballpark.

It runs & drives like a dream the only negatives at the moment are that it's SORN as I'm currently abroad & that it has no MOT. It passed it's previous MOT the second time of asking as first time round and the headlights were badly oxidised, I've since replaced these.

My plan was to leave it in storage long term (since this September) but I might be away for much longer and it not sure if I want to just leave it sat.

Apologies for lack of pics as I'm on mobile but there are plenty in the main thread on my signature and other places on here.

Cheers.

Instead of asking what it is worth, if you are selling it put it up for your 'Yes' price. It is not difficult to know what you would be happy with and then go from there, as I am sure you will know what you would say 'No' at.

With no MOT be prepared for a kick in the nads on price, but saying that, you might get someone desperate for one and will pay your 'yes' price.

Instead of asking what it is worth, if you are selling it put it up for your 'Yes' price. It is not difficult to know what you would be happy with and then go from there, as I am sure you will know what you would say 'No' at.

With no MOT be prepared for a kick in the nads on price, but saying that, you might get someone desperate for one and will pay your 'yes' price.

Not a for sale ad.

After a ballpark.