The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Front & Rear Badges - Gold Emblems

Sheefa

Yes they were a genuine option.

Whats your budget? I just took mine off yesterday. I m well aware they were a very rare option so wouldnt part with them for small money.

I just went to see likwid art to get gold "supra" logo put on and realised his gold is brighter than the toyota oem T badges so decided against it.

If I were you I d just ask rob from likwid art to give you a set of his. They are way better than the oe originals. I ve seen both side by side and would take his every day of week.

Edited by supra_aero (see edit history)

The gold originals suffer fade from sun and slight chipping from years of car washes. His do not suffer these issues. I m keeping them in storage until a rich american or you make me an offer I cant refuse :D

And btw size wise, his t badges are exactly the same. Just his are shinier and brighter. Doing myself out of a deal here but dont waste money buying the oe ones unless you really have a die hard desire to have oem stuff

Edited by supra_aero (see edit history)

Yes they were a genuine option.

Whats your budget? I just took mine off yesterday. I m well aware they were a very rare option so wouldnt part with them for small money.

I just went to see likwid art to get gold "supra" logo put on and realised his gold is brighter than the toyota oem T badges so decided against it.

If I were you I d just ask rob from likwid art to give you a set of his. They are way better than the oe originals. I ve seen both side by side and would take his every day of week.

Thanks for the reply mate.

Does that mean you're selling the Likwid ones given they're brighter ? Either way PM me a price and I'll see if viable. Just after the front as source a rear Gold one for £50 which is on its way to me.

Cheers

I swapped gold ones for his black ones. Gold ones are in storage now like many other rare supra stuff.

The sizes for anyone wanting to know are identical (toyota badges). I had his placed over the gold ones before taking them off to check.

His supra badge is slightly modified. Looks better than oe.

You d literally have to see both side by side to notice. Hope this helps.

Am I the only one that thinks the liquidart stuff looks a bit cheap. And you can certainly tell the difference compared to oem. Especially if put on a all oem car they stick out like a saw thumb imo. On a modified example I can see the appeal as you can go custom if you so desire and tie it in with what ever theme your car is.

Asuming this is going on your new car greg and being a nice stock example I'd hold out for oem and stump up the extra.

Am I the only one that thinks the liquidart stuff looks a bit cheap. And you can certainly tell the difference compared to oem. Especially if put on a all oem car they stick out like a saw thumb imo. On a modified example I can see the appeal as you can go custom if you so desire and tie it in with what ever theme your car is.

Asuming this is going on your new car greg and being a nice stock example I'd hold out for oem and stump up the extra.

/QUOTE]I agree with jake here, the oem badges have nice squares edges, and look sharp, whereas the likwid art stuff is more rounded and definitely doesn't look as nice.

This of course is just my opinion!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I agree with jake here, the oem badges have nice squares edges, and look sharp, whereas the likwid art stuff is more rounded and definitely doesn't look as nice.

This of course is just my opinion!

/QUOTE]

Same here! Only aftermarket versions I've seen that I like are the carbon ones Gary Taylor has. Nice sharp edges and go well with the rest of the mods