The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Top mounts

shaundrw

Hey guys anyone give a bit of advice . I have a knocking on the front driver side. I have changed the anti roll bar bushes to poly bushes and changed the drop links all round but still have the knocking.

OK i know their are more bushes like the control arms ect. I can find all the bushes i need online apart from the front top mounts. Based in the UK . Any ideas from where i can get them 1994 jdm supra. Cheers guys for any help.

I’ve been looking for the same this week too. From what I can find out re new (haven’t been asking for used)

- Toyota are more expensive than Whifbitz! and serious pennies circa £550-600 for front and back

- Whifbitz have them on special price and ive assumed that’s uk stock but still near to £550

- Keron has nothing

- TCB has similar price but no UK stock but offered a reasonable discount to wait 6wks from Japan

Facelift fronts come with new bump stops and top boots/insulators FYI integrated. But the rears are more expensive than the fronts

I got the top mounts ages ago, if they are out of stock still might be worth giving them a bell to see if they can still get them for that price.

Personally I don’t see a problem with getting the KYB rear top mounts, I only went with Toyota as I changed all other relative suspension parts with OEM.