The mkiv Supra Owners Club

L287 NNM Shrewsbury

Crossy

Mines the white one with Gold alloys, there is also Rider's which is White but I'm unsure whether his is back on the road as he had it in his garage changing parts a while back.

There's a red one I've seen also on a road out of Shrewsbury towards Hawkstone Park but I've never seen it move from the drive

Think I've passed you on the bypass heading the other way once before! Between the Telford and Roden islands.

Thanks man, always loved the sound of it myself! My mates haven't got half a clue what it is either, I have a serious lack of car fanatics in my circle of mates haha

Mines the white one with Gold alloys, there is also Rider's which is White but I'm unsure whether his is back on the road as he had it in his garage changing parts a while back.

There's a red one I've seen also on a road out of Shrewsbury towards Hawkstone Park but I've never seen it move from the drive

My car was only up in the air for 4 weeks so was back together a year ago now. I'm planning on having a close look in April next year at the front end to decide if its time to replace all the front suspension arms and associated bushes and bars. Got all the parts together so just a question of when to get it done and whether to do it myself or just get the garage to do it at MOT time.

The station bridge does provide good acoustics but my HKS hi Power exhaust is a lot quieter then the system it replaced so I don't feel the incentive to head to Efes just for an excuse to ride the tunnel anymore. Good to see there are a few owners in the Shrewsbury area, seen a black one on the road occasionally but that's been it for the last 10 years. Back then there was someone in Bayston Hill had two parked up by the quarry turn, long gone are those so either sold or owner moved.