The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Does this car really exist?

eldudereno

2001 TOYOTA SUPRA TWIN TURBO RZ

Manual 6 speed, 6,500 miles, Gun Metallic Grey. ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Electric windows. Fully SVA Tested, 12 Months MOT £19,995.

Coventus Ltd

Have seen it listed on Autotrader for over a year but it now has a photo.

Cannot ring them up at the moment but can browse the net. :sly:

supra.jpg

Managed to give them a ring at lunchtime, they say that they have now taken a deposit on the car.

Total b*llicks in my view, don't think it was ever available.

It's just been put on there as a carrot as they are saying there are other cars they can source for me.

Guest Sakura

When I was looking for my Supra I saw them posting the same ads all the time, and like you I have seen that one advertised regularly. Isn't Conventus the same company as Bonsai Cars ?

Nope it does not exist.

Yes coventus is also Bonsai

I know as I used to help with the company... Also I went and saw a gunmetal car there with HEAVY damage.

Was not very impressed. The cassis had been properly done in!! :(

BY THE WAY THIS DOES NOT LEAVE THIS FORUM...

yup...came across this car when i was looking for my sup....eventually got hold of the numpties at bonzai...they kept telling me that it wasnt yet in the country....then it was, but needed a wash.....then it went to the workshop to get some work done, etc

btw: does the model report for these cars now exist?

bollocks....

Nope it does not exist.

Yes coventus is also Bonsai

I know as I used to help with the company... Also I went and saw a gunmetal car there with HEAVY damage.

Was not very impressed. The cassis had been properly done in!! :(

BY THE WAY THIS DOES NOT LEAVE THIS FORUM...

Thats gonna be a little difficult if another forum comes across it and links to it mate

:conf:

• 1 month later...

the gunmetal supra is in the country - it does exist and has never been accidented. It has been withdrawn from sale because of the model report issue. All vehicles that are listed are actual vehicles that have been purchased and we do sell quite a few.

It's still for sale on the Autotrader website, it's been there for months and months.

I was told 3 or 4 months ago that a deposit had been taken and that the car was no longer available???

Come clean, it's only there as a carrot to potential buyers.

I can only apologise - the guys at Autotrader were supposed to remove it. It will be gone by Monday. It will still be on our website as we deal all over the world not just the UK so they will not have the same problems that we face.

I can only apologise - the guys at Autotrader were supposed to remove it. It will be gone by Monday. It will still be on our website as we deal all over the world not just the UK so they will not have the same problems that we face.

So if it can't be put on the road legally....what are you going to do with it?

Or is it wearing a clone plate? :sly: