The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Recaro Megane R26 seats???

Dzowani

I have these in mine.

They wont work with oem runners. I used Bride ones from Whifbitz, and had to cut the rear horizontal brace bar on the subframes to clear the seat base (which is low).

They look amazing though, very oem looking and really gives the interior a touch of class.

Yep like them a lot nearly as nice as the s2000 seats fitted to mine:p

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?347868-low-mounting-seat-frames&highlight=Seat+mounts

Like others have said a specific Supra seat rail probably needed. I mounted mine on the low sitting frames a member was making a while ago. Good solid mount

Jays would also fit ( dont tell me the Recaros have gone Jay:( )

Edited by jonc (see edit history)

It's probably a stupid question but i have to ask so any recaro subrfame made for Supra will fit every recaro seat?

No. The rails on the OEM Recaros don't fit the Trendline seats, and probably others. Bride rails should fit pretty much anything with a little fettling.

Yep like them a lot nearly as nice as the s2000 seats fitted to mine:p

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?347868-low-mounting-seat-frames&highlight=Seat+mounts

The look fantastic :cool:

Jays would also fit ( dont tell me the Recaros have gone Jay:( )

Still got them :) Did toy with the idea of selling but I would only regret it, especially having done all the heated seat wiring.