The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manchester Classic Car show... Cars wanted

Ian Ian

http://www.manchesterclassiccarshow.com/

We are throwing this a little further afield to see what and who is interested in showing their car on our stand this year our 25th anniversary

The car will have to be on the stand Friday 14th PM and cannot move until Sunday 16th 5pm, you will be provided with wristbands for the event

Show us what you have :D

Cheers

-Ian-

Edited by Ian Ian (see edit history)

Hi Ian, always figured variety is best for any show stand so hopefully fresh volunteers will flood in but I can be your backstop to put my car on stand over the show if others who haven't done it before don't come forth. I would need to book a hotel and arrange transport to and from the event so there would need to be venue hotel vacancy as I'd rather not be stranded miles away with no wheels. I'm presuming you will be travelling to the show each day seeing its fairly local to you rather than staying in a hotel?

Hi Ian, always figured variety is best for any show stand so hopefully fresh volunteers will flood in but I can be your backstop to put my car on stand over the show if others who haven't done it before don't come forth. I would need to book a hotel and arrange transport to and from the event so there would need to be venue hotel vacancy as I'd rather not be stranded miles away with no wheels. I'm presuming you will be travelling to the show each day seeing its fairly local to you rather than staying in a hotel?

Thanks Barry yes we will be " commuting " to and from the show there are plenty of hotels nearby but I am unsure about costs and availability of the hotels

Cheers

-Ian-

Holiday Inn express quarter of a mile away from the venue

There are three Premier Inns at the venue which are showing booked through third party booing sites but have rooms available through the Premier Inn own web site so it looks like availability is limited. Anyone thinking of staying the Saturday rate is 50% higher than the Friday night rate.

If you've ever wanted to show your car, this is a show similar to the classic car show at the Nec, Birmingham just on a smaller scale for now, every year it gets bigger and better. It is secure and its a good opportunity to chat supra all weekend. It's not all classics, there is a rally stage and sporty cars, not all classics. It is a good weekend and it's next door to the Trafford Centre, handy for a visit there too.