The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST *Still under warranty*

AC93

Make: Land Rover

Model: Range Rover Sport HST

Year: 2008

Mileage: 96000

MOT remaining: 1 month (will have 12 months by the end of the month)

Service history: Full service history

Car's location: Bedfordshire

Modifications: NONE

PRICE - £11,495

—————

For sale is my 2008 Range Rover Sport 3.6 TDV8 HST in Black with 8 months warranty remaining! Stunning car on just 96k miles with:

Full service history

New matching Pirelli Scorpion tyres

New brakes

20” unmarked black wheels

No mechanical or electrical issues whatsoever

Genuine HST model so has:

HST front and rear bumpers

HST grill

HST twin exhausts

Side steps

Sunroof (very rare!)

Electronic locking differential

Half black leather half alcantara seats (heated)

Heated rear seats

Sat nav

Active cruise control

Cornering assist lights

Twin zone climate control

Electric front seats

Driver memory seats

Electric memory steering wheel with electric adjustment

Xenon headlights

Auto dimming rear view mirror

Electric folding auto reverse tilt side mirrors

Heated front and rear windscreen

Brembo brakes from factory

Front and rear parking sensors

Fridge

14 speaker Harmon Kardon Logic7 sound system

Recent work done on the car:

Brake pads

Pirelli scorpion tyres

2 year wheel alignment package

Wheel bearing (December 2017)

Alternator (February 2018 - paid by warranty)

Heavy duty battery (February 2018 with warranty)

Front and rear differential oil changed at 93k miles

Car is currently on a private plate but will return to LS08 WDF upon sale. The car is in a different league of luxury to drive and you will not be disappointed! The air suspension works perfectly as does the terrain response system, the air con is ice cold and the drivers seat is not blistered or cracked! Always warmed up and cooled down and only ever run on BP Ultimate fuel. Only selling as I need a mile muncher :(

£11,495

Currently on Autotrader as well

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]228313[/ATTACH]

A lot of car for the money, but £555.00 a year road tax? :blink:

They need to start thinking of a way to reduce this as cars reduce in value otherwise they'll needlessly be sent to crushers as nobody wants to run them. :(

They need to start thinking of a way to reduce this as cars reduce in value otherwise they'll needlessly be sent to crushers as nobody wants to run them. :(

Exactly, there are after market ways to reduce your emissions on diesels by a fair bit, but there is no incentive in the UK for this. I cannot see any way to appeal your emissions to get cheaper tax.

Anyway, GLWS, sorry for hijack.

A lot of car for the money, but £555.00 a year road tax? :blink:

Thanks, not looking forword to the downgrade :cry:

Yeah I think I pay £525, not so bad when it goes out monthly.

A lot of car for the money, but £555.00 a year road tax? :blink:(

With a Range Rover its best described as an off road Bentley, a commentator once noted. I have very recently bought myself a 2008 Vogue TDV8 for very little money ( I spent much more on Supra parts last year) and they are not a lot of money because they are really expensive to run as turbos, egr valves and gearboxes are regarded as service replacement items .But for a few £thousands there are very few cars where you get to drive sitting in your favourite armchair with the best cooling system I've ever experienced in a car (great in this weather) and I'm hoping we get lots and lots of snow this winter.

In another 30 years it'll be exempt from road tax anyway.

Jesus £555 a year would be gift for road tax in ireland. If this car was a pre 2008 tax would be €1809 a year. Then after july 2008 it would be €2350. But if it was a commercial it would be a lot cheaper. Road tax in ireland is a joke. My supra is €1495 to tax a year

Jesus £555 a year would be gift for road tax in ireland. If this car was a pre 2008 tax would be €1809 a year. Then after july 2008 it would be €2350. But if it was a commercial it would be a lot cheaper. Road tax in ireland is a joke. My supra is €1495 to tax a year ��

Thats mad.. I couldn’t justify that for my 2 Supras that only get used at weekends! :blink:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.