The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gazoo Racing A90 Supra private event video from Friday night

Pete

Thanks for sharing that Pete, vids like this are great for people who couldn't attend!

I can't tell if I really dislike the proportions or not. Perhaps it's just in pictures (less so in video) but I cant shake the impression it looks slightly squished and vertical.

Did it "feel" that way in person? Side profile however looks 10/10 imo!

I think it will be a great driving car, I'm not too worried it if beats x y z 0-60 etc, it'll be fast enough and I think looking at it's dimensions and it's links to the BMW Z4 replacement etc it's likely to be less GT/more sports car than the Mkiv was design as isn't it?

Great video Pete.

As Wonga has said I'm unsure on how I feel about the front dimensions, particularly the bonnet and how high it appears, if that was lower the proportions of the car would improve a lot IMO.

Love the back end of it and rear quarters on it, and am looking forward to seeing it without camo.

Agree Jim, I think the height at the front is one of the main reasons it doesnt look like the FT-1 - if it were lower I think it'd look far more sleek. And maybe a GT wing on the back would also look cool, or retractable wing!

We'll have to wait and see!

Thanks Pete

Getting closer to the finished article.

Be interesting to see it out of camo and maybe MKIV esq rear spoiler. Hope the front lines look more aggressive once complete.

I like the idea of a drivers car with less gadgets and just mechanical design keeping it planted.

1st new car I have looked forward to in years ( wont be able to afford one though :-) )

Brilliant video Peter.

I know there will be a few people interested but it appeared that only the shell and wheels were Toyota on the prototype. Lots of BMW logos underneath the car and on the hubs. idrive and auto gear selector also standard bmw. I’ll wait until the full reveal before deciding if I like it or not, I just hope they do a version like the race concept as that looked leagues better IMO

I just hope they do a version like the race concept as that looked leagues better IMO

I asked Tada San if there could be a wide body version like TRD did with the MkIV. The reply was "TRD and Toms are making parts for this"....read into that what you will. I told him I want that wide body!