The mkiv Supra Owners Club

N/a Power steering reservoir fit into a TT ?

_Shane_

Tried bud still nothing, going to give it a miss anyway as lot of work involved to make it fit as other members I spoke to have confirmed

Its not even hard, all you have to do is unbolt the tt res and neck with oring and bolt to the na pump and itll fit like normal...

Its not even hard, all you have to do is unbolt the tt res and neck with oring and bolt to the na pump and itll fit like normal...

I have a tt supra, tt pump, tt res, saw an n/a res up for sale and was going to pick that up to send for polishing, wanted to know if the n/a res will work with my tt pump etc

I have a tt supra, tt pump, tt res, saw an n/a res up for sale and was going to pick that up to send for polishing, wanted to know if the n/a res will work with my tt pump etc

Ah mate all this time ive been a douche and not read it properly. Thought it was the pump. My bad