The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi New Member

Icsea

Hi

Long time admirer of supras will be looking to buy one in the up coming months, i currently have a gen 7 celica and have never had a RWD car before i did think about buying a NA just to learn how the car drives and go from there but i will probability have a budget of 10-14k so i'm really tempted to just go straight to a TT and treat it with respect, my friend had a 350z and within a week spun it out and sold it lol and i don't intend on doing anything like this. I've looked at prices but i know people generally like to overprice their cars most as a deterrent to even sell them as with a supra, easily understandable.

So what should i be looking for with this budget realistically, i live in Cornwall so i'm never gonna have the intention of adding BHP as there's no where to use it lol and i also prefer the car looking stock as possible

thanks.

hey thanks for the reply i'm not interested in paying for a UK spec supra there is a TT auto in classifieds for 14k and open to offers right now, maybe your pricing is a little too high?

maybe once i have more knowledge in the car and if circumstances change etc a manual could be an option. Better to have TT auto then nothing :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?349459-1995-TT-AUTO-89k-miles

Edited by Icsea (see edit history)

hey thanks for the reply i'm not interested in paying for a UK spec supra there is a TT auto in classifieds for 14k and open to offers right now, maybe your pricing is a little too high?

maybe once i have more knowledge in the car and if circumstances change etc a manual could be an option. Better to have TT auto then nothing :)

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?349459-1995-TT-AUTO-89k-miles

Well there you go