The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota Celica Carlos Sainz Ltd edition for restoration or spares for sale

diggerrigby

Hello all,

I've been asked to share the advert for my friends car. Anyone who is interested please can you text or call Phil on 07968 471592.

Toyota Celica Carlos Sainz Ltd edition for restoration or spares.

For sale Toyota Celica Carlos Sainz Ltd edition this is number 2745 of 5000, one of the 440 officially imported into the UK by Toyota UK during 1992/3. This is a future classic and on the Classic and Sports Car website there are good examples for sale between £10 to £12K

The car had failed its MOT mainly on rust back in 2014 and was going to be worked on as a track day car. Unfortunately I have not had the time to work on the car, so would like to sell it on to someone for restoration or as a donor car for another project. I do not wish to send it to the local scrap yard where it will be lost to the performance Toyota circle, hence I am offering it here.

The engine, turbo and drivetrain is all original and works, the car has been driven on private land, but will need work. It does have a stainless steel exhaust.

The car has covered 160,000 miles.

Please make me a sensible offer and the buyer will have to collect with a car transporter. This will be advertised on other sites.

Thankyou all,

Mike

Oh my! always wanted one of these since my gen 4 gt4 days and promised myself that one day I would. This car is demanding high prices now. Not sure I would want all the welding now though ( too many years welding old Rovers, Jags and fords:(:rolleyes:).

By the way forget power on stock running gear it only had around 200 but boy what a fun car to drive.

GLWS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.