The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wot an ugly soop, surely not 12K

250horses

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the 'accurate' power figure:

The car is running great and is well above the standard BHP of an RZ - we think about 500bhp (our mechanic in Japan has seconded this opinion)

And then you look at the mods and wonder how.

Aftermarket steering wheel? Looks like the standard Toyota 3 spoke with the rim tarted up a bit.

Best mod of all is the 'Engine Starter'. I thought they were standard fit on most cars these days :)

the lifted bonnet is cool!! think of all that extra cooling!!

then again i am a drift slag :)

That wont work at all cooling wise !!!! Air wont come out of the rear when the car is moving as it also gets forced back down the screen and thus that area is allmost still air (try taping some wool to the rear of your bonnet and driving the car) , I had my bonnet lifted but for a diff reason , i have 3 electric fans and if i switch em on with the car stationary all the air is blown over the lump and out the back , you can hardly hold your hand there if it just done a couple of top speed runs !!!!!

Dude :cool:

12k :cry: i seen this car in the flesh while a was collecting one of my other vehicles and all i can say is that its a dog very tatty with dints all over the car the bonnet which does not align and shut down properly, interior was a mess back seats were a joke this is seriously crap all the trim was loose and all over the place.

6.5k more like it, am being deadly serious too

i have just sold my blue rz tt for £12k totally mint and they want 12k for this thats a joke.

this is a real dog i seen it with my own eyes if somebody buys this car i am seriously selling my cars way to cheap.

• 1 month later...