The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JDM (small) Brake Pad Shims and clips

TuneR

Need the above if anyone has them lying around (for my Aristo but they're both the same). Need both the shims and the spring clips that connect the pads.

Cheers

Edit: bought the spring clips from Toyota

Best buying the spring clips new from Toyota, I was surprised how much more spring there was in a new clip compared to the old ones I replaced. I didn't keep the old ones or you could have had them.

Best buying the spring clips new from Toyota, I was surprised how much more spring there was in a new clip compared to the old ones I replaced. I didn't keep the old ones or you could have had them.

Hmmm maybe thats what it is so, the brakes are clunking away and i thought it was that they're missing half the shims but that side still has its clips. Im sure it'll be a stupid price from Mr T given its such a small part, calling there after work for the inner valve cover hoses and coil pack connectors anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.