The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got a rare Supra TT in at the moment

Chris Wilson

Not many 68,000 miler manual UK specs with one original owner from new I guess? Done hardly any miles in the last few years. The owner and his business partner walked into a main agents in their scruff, were reluctantly allowed a test drive and walked out having signed for a brand new one each. Black with cream leather, absolutely zero mods from new. Not many left as untouched and as low a mileage as this.

uk.jpg

Very nice I wish I had owned mine from new!

The picture Is like a mirror image of mine but with more miles!

9E352F93-8A49-4A53-B598-72C56AF46E21.jpeg

I wonder what an excellent stock Uk tt6 is worth? does the mileage make that much difference from say 68k to 90k and 130k?

It seems to me the cheap ones get snapped in up in hours but the higher priced ones linger (everybody wants a bargain!)

Not many 68,000 miler manual UK specs with one original owner from new I guess? Done hardly any miles in the last few years. The owner and his business partner walked into a main agents in their scruff, were reluctantly allowed a test drive and walked out having signed for a brand new one each. Black with cream leather, absolutely zero mods from new. Not many left as untouched and as low a mileage as this.

Hey Chris would you mind asking the owner if I can pop this on our register ? Just need the reg number but this won’t be shared publicly just to help me avoid duplicates. If he could ask his friend too hat would be great !

• 1 month later...
Honestly If money was no object I’d love to have like a load of different supras and a stock one is up there on the list. Forget a supercar :D

Indeed, if I had the room, I'd like my stock one, and a crazy one :) But alas, it aint happening atm due to land constraints! Hehe. :)

- - - Updated - - -

can you tell him they dont use tax discs anymore.

A sign its been left and not driven since they got rid of them probably :)