The mkiv Supra Owners Club

This Forum

jonc

Just wanted to big up this forum and its members.

In the 13 years I have been a member it has changed a lot (probably due to book of face) and Im not active with regards to shows (cars for driving in my eyes and I cannot stand clip board geeks) or meets but over the last 6 months I have spent quite a bit of time, effort and money on my Sup and this place has been awesome whether it has been through advice (and I feel I know these cars well), Helping me in the wants section or selling and delivering parts I have been chasing down.

Yep it has changed over the years but boy it has helped me recently. Thanks to everyone who has helped and thsnks to the mods who keep this place going. Heres to another 13 years.

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

I have just come back after nearly 10 years as I’m looking to purchase another Supra and the forum is still great. I have really enjoyed looking back through so many useful posts. The only thing is that I am now becoming more impatient in finding the car I want so I can get started on it :-)

Agree it is a shame people are moving to Facebook, although it it more convenient in some ways, it is very "in the moment" - you can never find anything you want, unlike on here :)

Exactly. I much prefer it here. Facebook isn't set up to be a knowledge repository, it's a place for (usually rambling) conversations.