The mkiv Supra Owners Club

XC60 DRIVe 2.4D manual (FWD)

Scooter

Just on the off chance someones fancies one, gumtree ad pasted below.

XC60 FWD 175bhp model in Silver for sale £5,995

I have had the car for a little over 2 years and am only selling it due to needing a wheelchair adapted vehicle. I have done over 20K miles in that time with no issues other than routine parts and servicing. It has good premium tyres all round and also a spare set of alloys with winter tyres (the car performs excellently in snow with these on even though it’s only 2wd). The mot is due to expire shortly and so I will arrange for its renewal prior to sale as well as its annual service.

There are no issues that I am aware of with the car, Phone/Bluetooth, Aircon, heating, powered mirrors, seats (memory) etc all work, it has the winter pack so heated seats and mirrors too. No engine lights/warnings and nothing untoward with power delivery or gear box operation, it drives very nicely and you’ll see a number of +150K mile examples up for sale for very little less. I’m soon to be 45 and have a ‘fun’ car for well fun! So it’s strictly been a commuting/general car and I have no need to use it off road (else I would have got a 4wd one), I just liked the look of them over my previous estate car, with the lower annual tax and over 40mpg a bonus.

I have purchased a suitable wheelchair adapted car and so I’m looking to move the car on reasonably quickly and would prefer it to go to a private buyer directly rather than via one of the usual ‘we purchase most cars’ companies!

I changed the aux belt and tensioner when I first got it, and the cambelt (+idle pulley and tensioner) last year ahead of the 100K miles schedule (all genuine Volvo parts). I have also done annual oil changes and various other servicing all listed in the book (eg all pads done in my ownership, the fronts only a month or so ago).

Bad points, some body marks and the driver’s seat material has split.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.