The mkiv Supra Owners Club

breaking my unfinished 4.0l V8 rear mount turbo supra:(

fruity_south

Wow its been a long time since ive been on here. After owning a supra for about 10 years it has become time we part our ways :(. a very messy divorce has left me unable to finish her. Ive already sold loads of bits off of her including the rear mount turbo, charge cooler etc but need some help with the last few bits.

The reason i loved this supra so much when i bought it was the different kit it has. fitted with a genuine TOMs kit it also had a lot of other TOMS and TRD parts which ive parted with over the rears. I now want to sell the kit but dont know how much for. i would thought being the only one about it would be sought after.

There is also the UK calipers, discs and pads, TRD replica Carbon bonnet (needs small amount of work) and the TOMS coilovers although this would mean car wouldn't be able to be moved. Any idea how i should be pricing these up. once gone i will be looking at shifting the rest of the car with the lexus 4.0l V8 engine still in it with box loads of loom etc.

The car was fully stripped for drag racing only which included removing a lot of the loom so would guess it would be a rolling shell with engine only.

any help much appreciated.

ta