The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Coilovers

nicky

Looking to buy some new coilovers as no one has used for sale...

What’s some decent coilovers? Been looking at tein ones but not sure if they’re any good as they’re he cheapest decent brand on the market...

Has anyone got teins that can give me some feedback?

I don’t have a massive budget for coilovers

Other than teins, what other brands can anyone recommend?

I've got the Tein Flez Z on my SZ. Went for these as they're fully adjustable and come with the pilliw ball mounts too. Weren't cheap though either as didn't want the bottom of the range one's. Found them really good so far. Can't say what the cheaper one's are like though.

Not sure what I'll go for on the RZ-S yet though.

Well wait until you have a decent budget for suspension. Its what keeps your car on the road, definitely not worth going for the cheapest option

BCs and HSDs are in my price range just figured if tein were just as good they’d be a viable option

I'd say BC from those options, but I did recently drive a friend's Corolla on brand new Tein's and it was much better than expected

I’m leaning Towards BC as TB developments can apparently do it cheapest in the UK

Hi there, for what it’s worth - I’ve recently had Meister R coilovers fitted - better than my old Tein Street’s - viable option at £749, fully adjustable height/ride - Pillow ball top adjustables! There’re a few guys going with these. I’m very happy with them so far, they sit very well under full load (800bhp) - wish my low profile tyres did too though......!! Good luck in whichever you choose!!

Edited by jazzy69 (see edit history)