The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello!

Turbofreak

Hi. My name is Chris Robertson from Texas. I came here from a link to information on the 30-40LS trans while developing a solution to control this unit on a friend's 2J GTE VVTi Aristo swapped Lexus. I have a MK3 with a 2J block I've built for 10 years and have tuned MK4 and many others though the years.

Not owning a MK4, I hope I could be welcomed here to help with technical knowledge I have gained through the years and, in exchange, gain permission to documentation and information pertaining to JDM equipment so I can experiment and develop solutions for things such as 30-40LS control devices that can work with other controls to make life easier for all of us. Thanks for having this forum and I hope I can be of some help to anyone.

Thanks,

Chris

I have often argued for international membership to be free (as Supraforums.com is to us) as in cases like this you may well be a great help to many here in the long term.

In fact as I received a zip file of the Toyota manuals from a random American stranger from Supraforums for free the other day, I'd happily pay for your membership so you can try and get the info you need, David P is our resident expert, but caution he's a little old English eccentric so tread carefully :D