The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Wheels needed please.

Amazing grace

Please could anyone with standard or after market wheels for sale please drop me a line as I want to suprise my husband with wheels, his present wheels are no good and we want to go to France for a driving holiday. Any help will be very gratefully received drop me a line with telephone number and i will call asap as i would like these if possible for his Birthday pressie. Many thanks :-D.

wheels need. I should have mentioned that the tyres he has are for a 17 inch wheel although i would go bigger if i can afford it??? Anyone else got more wheels please i am reachable on 07729871776 or if you supply me with your number i will call you. Many thanks again one and all. Sheena

I have:

One set of standard 16" Supra wheels. (16 x 8, front & 16 x 9, rear). No centre caps and would need tyres. These rims will only fit a Supra with the small brake option.

One set of Ultralite GTII wheels with tyres (18 x 8.75 front with 255/35 tyres & 18 x 9.75 rear with 285/30 tyres). Three tyres (Federal 959RS/R) in very condition, one front tyre would require changing.

These rims are a straight fit to a Supra with either of the factory brake options.

attachment.php?attachmentid=215174&d=1476101373

attachment.php?attachmentid=215175&d=1476101647

One set of WedsSport SA-67R wheels. Now sold.

All of the above wheels are in excellent physical condition. There are no cracks, buckles or repairs present on ANY of the wheels I have offered you.

Those Wedsports are lovely

I know Swampy, I've mixed feeling about parting with them to be honest.

Never got to fit them to the Supra. They been looked at and drooled over plenty of times, but a road car just cannot take the place of my Navara at this stage and the bikes are scratching the need for speed itch quite well.

Can you believe it though, since first posting in this thread there is now a distinct possibility that the Weds will be on their way to France by Monday/Tuesday of next week. They're advertised on Driftworks and there was a week-old enquiry waiting for me there when I checked in this afternoon.

May I ask how much do you want for the standard Supe wheels?? thanks sheena

I have an excellent set of 16" Toyota OE wheels with centre caps and two premium tyres with near new tread that I'd let go for £220 collected, or you could arrange a courier and I'd tie them onto a pallet.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.