The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New Here....

dRuNk-mEdIc

Hey, well my name is Dino and im 15 as it says in my signature. I got one more year till I get my Supra and have fun :love: . I relieaze the dangers of a twin turbo monster but thats the risk im taking :) . I've been into Supra's all my life since I was 10 (5 years ago). I love them and im going to get my baby. Anyways I would like to get to know you all and I'll see you around.

-dino

Well heres the deal.

1)I'm holding a job $7.25 shift for 8hours, 3 days and 4 weeks. So do the math

2)I started a couple weeks ago so im aiming for $8350 in a year. After that Im going to look for a Supra around $15,000 in the states. I've seen some for lower that are turbos and called up there owners and they said there car is selling for $15,000. So my stepfather will pay about $10,000 and I will pay about $5,000.

3) I will drive my car for about 3 months get used to it and do a BPU+, intercooler, Lcd in dash etc after I get used to it. At this point im still working so I hope to get these modifications done and running by the middle of 06 :p

Hiya Mate...

Yeah if you spend too much time in the changing room at 'Victoria's Secrets' you will go blind, and it helps to be able to see...

Btw I know Victoria's Secrets is supposed to be from London but it must be a myth coz I have never seen a branch over here!

:tumble:

Welcome aboard..this site is mainly UK/European there is Supra Forums in the U.S. (someone will be along with a link I'm sure) but keep us updated on here...you could be the Youngest ever Supra owner!

Si

:cool:

Just out of interest mate, how much does insurance cost in the States?

As well as not being able to drive until we're 17 in the UK, we can literally only afford to insure a w@nk car like a Ford Fiesta 1.1 popular plus. You may not be familiar with something like this but it boasts about 45bhp and has a 0-60 time of about a week.

Even one of these bad boys would cost a lad about £1000 to insure (that's about $1800 for a year)

Any info would be appreciated!

Isn't insurance unnecessary in the states? I mean you only get it if you want to, it's up to you whether you'd be willing to pay out or not.

Really? I don't know whether insurance not being compulsory is a good thing or a bad thing.

Good if you're young and want proper motor but not so good if someone without insurance smacks into your expensive motor!!

Yes you do need insurance :swear:

Insurance depends on your car, my mom pays $90 bucks a month (honda), but I think my Supra (when I get it) will cost around $200-$250 a month x12 and yeah.

I remeber my mom got hit in the parking lot and it was a hit and run. My mom contacted the insurance to get a new rear bumper they didn't get it for 2 weeks :swear: . The funny part was they wanted to give her a refurbished rear bumper but my mom wanted a "NEW" one. So they gave her a new one and that little bitch that hit my moms car is still out there and im looking for him :stickpoke nah j/k