The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Shogun Pinin Warrior

Spunkmeyer

Sold

Shogun Pinin Warrior 2ltr GDI (petrol) 4x4 (can run in 2wd) Manual 54plate in Black with Leather interior. Long wheel base version. 75k.

Fair to good condition with age related marks (does need a polish but panels are good). Has had exhaust sections replaced and starter motor in the past months. Rear tyres were replaced but the brakes were fine for a few more miles. 4 prev owners. Cam belt done according to purchase receipt

Some history from ownership but prior history lost as we bought from a trader who was going to “look for it” never did send it.

The Warrior is a sought after spec for the Shoguns and not many about these days. Would be ideal small daily or for getting into off road fun if hiked up and on monster wheels [emoji23] (no it’s not been used for off road by mum to my knowledge)

Selling on behalf of my mother who has owned it 3yrs and just bought a 2010 Yeti. Located Sandbach Cheshire. Welcome to come view but I’m 25mins away and will need to help my mum with viewings.

£1695 and on eBay

Thanks for looking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.