The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Price of original parts

AL TT

Hi everyone

I am thinking of selling my original spoiler and bonnet just wanted to know how much these go for before I put them up for sale. (They are in good condition)

I will be after the TRD spoiler and not sure on the bonnet yet

Thanks Alan

I sold my spoiler for £30, I think I've seen them up for as much as £50. Whether it sold at that price, I'm not sure but it's a guideline for you :)

Bonnets I'm not nearly as sure on but I think decent ones go for around £100-150. UK spec ones go for a lot more though

I sold my spoiler for £30, I think I've seen them up for as much as £50. Whether it sold at that price, I'm not sure but it's a guideline for you :)

Bonnets I'm not nearly as sure on but I think decent ones go for around £100-150. UK spec ones go for a lot more though

Thanks for that appreciated 😉

If you don’t mind me asking who did you buy you spoiler off, as the price varies from company to company. Did it fit straight on or did You have to mod the location holes?

Thanks for that appreciated

If you don’t mind me asking who did you buy you spoiler off, as the price varies from company to company. Did it fit straight on or did You have to mod the location holes?

I got my wing from Knight Racer. Fitment was perfect but it did come with a few small chunks missing from the legs. I was getting the whole car resprayed when I got it fitted so was no biggie to have the chunks filled before paint. The carbon bits were spot on which was my main worry :thumbs:

I got my wing from Knight Racer. Fitment was perfect but it did come with a few small chunks missing from the legs. I was getting the whole car resprayed when I got it fitted so was no biggie to have the chunks filled before paint. The carbon bits were spot on which was my main worry :thumbs:

Thanks for that I will look them up. 👍

Bonnets are a pain to transport and demand/price would be based on colour, eg I'd pay a fair sum for a good red bonnet, but not other colours as I may as well get my current one resprayed?

Hi it’s in Lamborghini pearl orange, not too many about in that colour ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Bonnets are a pain to transport and demand/price would be based on colour, eg I'd pay a fair sum for a good red bonnet, but not other colours as I may as well get my current one resprayed?

Hi it’s in Lamborghini pearl orange, not too many about in that colour ha ha