The mkiv Supra Owners Club

James.

Hi all,

Iv Just bought a UK Twin turbo automatic MK4 Supra, totally stock 1 lady owner 👍🏻 Looking forward to showing it at some point and trying to keep it as original as possible (BPU). Owned a B16 civic and MK5 GTI before this so new to RWD cars. Looking forward to learning more about these cars and getting help from everyone here on the forum.

James.

CCDD0689-6051-478E-A2BA-72ABDD4B913D.jpg

Lucky you! hope you found it direct and before a dealer whacked their premium on it.

First rwd take it easy come oct! (what make of tyres does it currently have?) and the stock traction control is considered rubbish to the point of dangerous in some peoples eyes.

Enjoy the coming months a great time to buy one :-)

Hi all,

Iv Just bought a UK Twin turbo automatic MK4 Supra, totally stock 1 lady owner Looking forward to showing it at some point and trying to keep it as original as possible (BPU). Owned a B16 civic and MK5 GTI before this so new to RWD cars. Looking forward to learning more about these cars and getting help from everyone here on the forum.

James.

Welcome to the club.

Your badge is wonky....

Where abouts in Yorkshire are you?

There are several of us around Yorkshire.

If you are free tonight, some of us are meeting at Squires Jap meet which happens on the first Tuesday of every month at Squires café in Sherburn In Elmet.

Yeh it’s white with the cream colour leathers.

I did buy it direct from the previous owner iv known for years with lots of paperwork and full service history. iv had my eye on it a while and finally got the deal done yesterday! As for the badge I didn’t notice that just figured that’s how it was, I’m a qualified car painter done it for years so I know the cars right as far as crashes go etc, it’s just been sat a while and needs some TLC over the next few months so probably won’t be out in it properly for abit.

Lucky you! hope you found it direct and before a dealer whacked their premium on it.

First rwd take it easy come oct! (what make of tyres does it currently have?) and the stock traction control is considered rubbish to the point of dangerous in some peoples eyes.

Enjoy the coming months a great time to buy one :-)

Thanks for the heads up! The tyres are brand new mid range tbh could do with changing.

Edit: can’t remember the make of top of my head not with the car right now.

They’re a pretty rare sight round south Leeds

Good to meet you last night Darren.

Yeh it’s white with the cream colour leathers.

I did buy it direct from the previous owner iv known for years with lots of paperwork and full service history. iv had my eye on it a while and finally got the deal done yesterday! As for the badge I didn’t notice that just figured that’s how it was, I’m a qualified car painter done it for years so I know the cars right as far as crashes go etc, it’s just been sat a while and needs some TLC over the next few months so probably won’t be out in it properly for abit.

Don't worry, mine is in bits in the garage, haven't been out in it for far too long lol

Thanks for the heads up! The tyres are brand new mid range tbh could do with changing.

Edit: can’t remember the make of top of my head not with the car right now.

I was just in 'Dad' mode a bit, it would be a shame to finally get a nice one and it catch you out one cold damp morning.

Best of luck with the tidying up, keep us posted on progress.