The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Honda Integra Type R DC5 with Modulo exterior kit

rob_sri

For sale; Honda Integra Type R DC5 with Modulo exterior kit

For sale is my 2002 Nighthawk Black DC5 in stunning nighthawk black with rare modulo kit.

This DC5 is in great condition and I am only selling due to needing a cheaper daily so I can invest more money into my project car (my supra needs a gearbox to handle some more power [emoji16])

but I will be genuinely sad to see it go to a new home. It really is a brilliant drivers car.

It has brand new OEM Honda Xenon headlights as the old ones were slightly faded. Really gives the front a much fresher look.

The arches are rust free and been cleaned routinely to stop dirt build up.

Mileage is on a low 77,000 miles and is reflected in the condition

Clocks show 95,000 but this is a mix of miles and KM

it is being used daily so will go up.

full service history with recent service inc oil, coolant, iridium spark plugs and cleaned injen air filter. Has history from japan and CarVX check which is the Japanese equivalent of a HPI check which is clear.

Car has the following aftermarket parts;

Spoon N1 catback exhaust

Injen cold air intake

Mugen carbon fibre gear knob

Pioneer double DIN radio with Bluetooth and DAB

Password JDM battery tie

Only bad points are;

Wheels could do with a refurb and odd few marks on the bodywork but nothing major and no rust on the arches etc

imageimage

Currently EML is on and been scanned by honda which points to lambda sensor.. I have a replacement on order which is being fitted ASAP

It’s bloody fantastic... such a great handling car and I was very much against them before owning one

They are quick-ish but unbelievable round corners

Just need a r154, management and precision 6266 on the supra so need to free up some cash

2 supras in the back hehe

any of them for sale?:search:

Haha sorry!

Been asked this loads [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Have often thought about one of these as a good all rounder instead of my current Supra/daily setup. However given that my daily is a Civic Type R of the same generation (EP3) I don't think a DC5 would be different enough for me to get excited over.

Have often thought about one of these as a good all rounder instead of my current Supra/daily setup. However given that my daily is a Civic Type R of the same generation (EP3) I don't think a DC5 would be different enough for me to get excited over.

DC5 daily and the supra is what I have at the moment! The ep3 and the teg are wildly different from a car that should be so similar.. it’s weird! Was having this conversation the other day

but yeah I don’t think I would have a DC5 and a EP3 in fairness

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.