The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OEM front bumper

Chasz86

Hi

I managed to slip my front bumper. Repair shop reckons a new one it's torn down the wing where fixings are. Unfortunately nothing's come up before the ace meet. I'll find a spot at the back i think. Or reverse all the way there. Any one see one available please drop a shout. Hoping not to have to import one from japan.

Cheers Chas.

Hi

I managed to slip my front bumper. Repair shop reckons a new one it's torn down the wing where fixings are. Unfortunately nothing's come up before the ace meet. I'll find a spot at the back i think. Or reverse all the way there. Any one see one available please drop a shout. Hoping not to have to import one from japan.

Cheers Chas.

/QUOTE]*Managed to rip

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

There Has been a few for sale on eBay this week
Great I'll have a check thanks , I tend to have a look every now and then but prefer to stick with the members. I've had a shout from Phil may look into that. Thanks for letting me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.