The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mobile phone mounts

adam1983

Anybody on here got one in the Supra? I’m looking at getting one but don’t want it stuck to the windscreen. Ideally it would go onto the vent but with it being a round vent I’m guessing that is an issue.

Interested to know what others have got which won’t fall off.

Brodit do one for the supra. The picture they list shows a left hand drive dash, but the blurb says it's for all countries.

I've used Brodit mounts in other cars and found them to be very good (not cheap though) you buy them in two parts - the mount that clips into the dashboard (no screws required) and then the phone specific holder that screws into the mount

What side would you plan to have your phone, right or left?

Odd question maybe, but I've been thinking of coming up with something, and I personally like them on the right

/QUOTE]

Where about on the right would you have it that the steering wheel doesn’t cover?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not entirely sure yet, but I'm going to have a better think about it

/QUOTE]

I got one which plugs into the cigarette lighter slot. It charges the phone at the same time which is nice.

Only problem is though that the steering wheel blocks some of the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk