The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pre Facelift Dash Panels

_Shane_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

up to you. all look good. a guy in UAE had his shop colour match one of his best panels and mixed the paint then redone all his panels over. Looks oem and brand new and still retains the stock look. Some door carbon fibre but I guess if it sees too much sun it can fade or all will fade regardless but the clear on the carbon fibre peels after decades lol then it looks krap. Last thing anyone should ever do is paint them anything besides silver, white or black but hey each to his own. Go check out the forum build threads and you will see many have done different things to suit their taste. I had found mine were all covered with a material, maybe over the years it looked sketchy so I pulled it all off as I prefer the plastic on some parts of the car.