The mkiv Supra Owners Club

All New Japanese Magazine

Gaz Walker

Just got a few details from Future Publishing regarding there latest magazine, due out soon.

Its an all new magazine called "J Tuner, Japanese Car Culture". It's aimed at 25-40, is high quality, perfect bound and is purely for the more discerning Japanese enthusiast. I'm told there will be absolutely no naked women in the magazine at all ;)

Sounds good.

Gaz.

There will also be some freebies for the first 3 months - 1st issue is a DVD, second is a book and 3rd is a keying.

Sounds good.

Free or not, I think I'll pass on my car being keyed if I buy issue 3. I don't think they've thought that out - could well hurt their circulation.

:looney:

Oh feck Chris - put ya clothes back on - if they dont allow naked women then your hairy arse aint makin' it!

:eek:

na he Immac's it at least once a week!

:limp:

Future publishing...is that that bunch of people down in Bath that make that stupid magazine called T3...where everything is at least two years out of date!

I guess my car aint ever going to be featured now!

:rtfm:

Rosie? Can you find a Smilie of someone shooting themselves in the foot?

:innocent:

Guest scary steve

Peeps,

Quick sum up...

Yes, next Wednesday is a J-Tuner thrash!

No, we won't be doing much at all on men's bottom hair. Apart from maybe the odd 'how to' :D

Yes, we also publish T3, and no, you can't have your Sup featured :D

£3.90 for a load of ads? No chance! Next week's Supra thrash is down for 12-pages! :eek: Most of our features are going to be massive, so no room for ads!

But come on, you guys tell me what you'd like to see in the mag (apart from Chris' hairy arse!).

Cheers,

Steve C (ex Scary Steve of Fast Car - but I'm all growed up now!)

But come on, you guys tell me what you'd like to see in the mag

Product tests with dyno runs - a big review on air filters like the one Revspeed did in '99, it's about time someone updated it :)

http://www.mkiv.com/techarticles/filters_test/1/index.html

(maybe include various panel filters in standard air boxes too?)

A tech article each month on fitting something interesting to a popular car or fixing a common problem with a particular model?

Not too many Impreza articles.

Plenty of just above average cars rather than loads of tuner stuff each month.

A feature on an older car from Japan, the first Skylines, the Celica Supra, 2000GT etc etc (I love reading about these in the Retro Cars mag).

Features on the cars the people involved with the mag drive and a monthly summary of mods fitted, problems etc

New product reviews for stuff just out in Japan / US