The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Toyota at Goodwood

lust2luv

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof

Contacted Goodwood and asked for a discount on entrance price and allocated area for our club! Let's wait and see.......

;)

so did I ray. 5% for over 40 club cars :(

Email:

Thank you for your email and interest in the Festival there is a discount of 5% on 40 or more tickets and these need to be booked over the phone on 01243 755055. The event is on all three days and Friday is free practise, some of the cars will be on the hill. At present we do not have a full list of the cars coming but if you watch the web site on http://www.goodwood.co.uk it will be updated accordingly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
If anybody from here goes to this event can they get video footage of the JGTC Supra? The TV coverage only seems to concentrate on all the old stuf from past eras.

I can't guarantee that I'll be able to get video footage but for sure I'll be taking plenty of pic's if they're of any interest to you. Can't wait to see it myself :) .

Who's going on what day, I'm trying a mellow Friday this year, should be slighty less people getting in the way of the photos.

Gutted really wanted to go for the Friday after hearing that it's pretty crazy on the Sat / Sun. This explaons why I'm not now :thumbdown

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6539703127&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1