The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Morning all

mkIIIdiehard

Just bought my first mkIV, iv'e been around mkIII for some years and still am, but thought it would be nice to venture into these before they climb even higher in price. Looked around on a few occasions, but didn't want one with body kits or too much other stuff done, hoping to find one that needs a little TLC and the odd thing fixing up.

Then this one caught my eye looked clean, straight, and i even liked the gold wheels, "think" i got it for a fair price and there are jobs that need doing.

20180412_065236 - Copy.jpg

The MK4 was owned by a forum member previously I believe. Was on ebay recently

Yes i bought it off the Bay, took the gamble (unseen, i know, i know) its had two owners in a year and a half, (presteigne and worcester) she's bit dog eared and needs sorting out before it falls to low.

I have a mkiii turbo too��

that looks a really nice one, were you on either of the mkiii forums ?

went to incarnation on Saturday in Brighton took a few photos of mkiv's, which is the best place/thread to post them up ? chatted with a young lady who was also taking photos of all supras think her forum name was suepra or something like that, (if your reading this...Hi...)

Edited by mkIIIdiehard (see edit history)

I was on the .net site years ago when Adi was running it. There doesn’t seem to be much activity on there anymore they were not even at Jae last year!

It’s very good I have owned it 21 years it’s a well know car it used to have motor bike cans as rear silencers!

yes it is, well spotted, the 2nd is Chateau Impney, 3rd Highnam court

I thought it was I remember seeing the car and had a quick chat with you about it it’s a lovely example of a mkiii and a credit to you I hope to start getting to the queens square meets again soon