The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BMW 325D M Sport, 270bhp, Manual, 8" Navigation

QPRSupra

Hi Guys, I'm selling my daily for something a bit different. I thought it was worth a try on here as I know it will be well looked after by a MKIV member.

Here's a bit about the car;

Manual box with a 3.0 straight six producing 270bhp making this a great car.

It has covered 89000 miles but you would not think it looking at it.

It's in fantastic condition.

I had a full gtechniq crystal serum detail costing £550 a year ago.

The paintwork has a really deep shine and looks stunning.

Sapphire black with black dakota leather also in fantastic condition.

I had a full set of Kumho PS91's fitted 5000 miles ago as I can't stand the harsh ride of the runflats. The tyres are excellent in dry and wet and give you so much more confidence in the car. Comes with tyre slime and compressor (tyre can be reused after slime has been used)

I had the car stage 2 remapped, it's now running 270bhp and pulls strong. At this power everything is well within it's tolerances but has completely transformed the car. Seriously quick car but offers 48mpg on a run.

Features include;

Idrive 8" business nav

Rear parking sensors

Heated black leather

19" M Sport alloys

Highline rear spoiler

Full Service History (BMW main dealer other than the last 2)

Practically new tyres

Recent Hunter 4 wheel alignment

Cree LED angel eyes. Nice bright white colour instead of the dated amber. A must for these cars.

2 keys

All original wallets and receipts present

MOT June 2018

You will do well to find another e92 in this condition, it really has wanted for nothing whilst I have owned it.

£7750onoimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.