The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK spec discs&pads and glass or facelift headlights - part number and reg plate help

2JZ inside

I'm planning to buy a whole set of new UK spec brake discs/pads and glass headlights for my Jap spec Supra. Please would someone be able to share with me part and reg number of a UK spec supra to help in ordering these items directly from Toyota? It would be nice to compare facelift headlights in terms of price as an option as well. Please advise, thank you in advance.

For the price you would be better off buying Chris Wilson pads (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?343621-Fast-road-pads-for-Jap-and-UK-spec-calipers-and-for-other-cars-than-Supras-too!) to go with the UK discs along with his stainless pins (http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?336831-Stainless-steel-caliper-pistons-Caliper-seal-kits-Stainless-UK-pad-pins).

Give me two mins and i’ll post up the part numbers you want.

Edited by Frank Bullitt (see edit history)

My UK cars reg and vin number

Reg - L143 JFU VIN - JT164JA8000014314

Prices i got last year from Toyota B'ham and asked for best discount possible, ive

included the calipers as these were priced up at the same time

Front calipers £315.60 inc vat each. Rear calipers £283.20 inc vat each.

Discs & pads £362.57 inc vat for front and rear

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)