The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member seeking import advice?

B16SYR

Hi, haven't picked it up yet but im part way through importing an sz with Torque GT. cant say too much till its in my possession but so far they have been excellent, they give you access to a database with literally everything for sale in japan at auction and private sale. they have staff to carry out inspections and have found stuff the auction houses didn't find, not sure how big their profit margins are but i scored a 2001 car in good shape for 10.5k registered and MOT'd laughably easy and with complete control over what they are bidding on.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, haven't picked it up yet but im part way through importing an sz with Torque GT. cant say too much till its in my possession but so far they have been excellent, they give you access to a database with literally everything for sale in japan at auction and private sale. they have staff to carry out inspections and have found stuff the auction houses didn't find, not sure how big their profit margins are but i scored a 2001 car in good shape for 10.5k registered and MOT'd laughably easy and with complete control over what they are bidding on.

Been intouch with TorqueGT they are trying to source me a car please keep me posted how smooth your transaction goes thanks